AP Police Jobs Notification 2020 for 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies for Advocates. Police Jobs in Andhra Pradesh (AP) Police Department. Latest & Upcoming AP Govt Jobs 2020. Visit here for All India Upcoming Police Jobs Vacancy 2020
For the Candidates who want to apply for AP Police Jobs and have at least 3 years working experience as an advocate along with a bachelor’s degree in LAW, here is a good employment news! AP Police is going to recruit for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment Board has published a new job notification for hiring of 50 vacant positions for Assistant Public Prosecutor. Candidates can check the details of AP Police Jobs Notification 2019 in this job post.
If any candidates who hold Bachelor in Law Degree but dont have any experience as an advocate then they dont need to be hopeless as they can find here -> AP Govt Jobs for Bachelor Degree qualification holders. There is one more related Police vacancy here, specially for girls and women from AP. They can join Army by applying online to Women Military Police Recruitment here.
Highlights of this Job Notification in AP
- 1 AP Police Jobs Notification 2019 for 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies
AP Police Jobs Notification 2019 for 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies
AP Police Recruitment 2019: AP Police (Andhra Pradesh Police Department) has invited applications for the jobs of Assistant Public Prosecutor in Andhra Pradesh State Prosecution Department. Eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment on or before 31 October 2019.
AP Police Vacancy 2019 Details
Total Vacancies for Assistant Public Prosecutors in Andhra Pradesh State Prosecution Department – 50 Posts
These vacancies in the following zones:
- Zone – | (Visakhapatnam Range)
- Zone – ll (Eluru Range)
- Zone – lll (Guntur Range)
- Zone – lV (Kurnool Range)
Qualification for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts in Andhra Pradesh Police Department
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University in lndia, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent quantification. The candidates who have passed five year course in law after intermediate are also eligible years experience in Fire Fighting and Rescue Operations.
- The candidate must have practised as an advocate for not less than three (3) years active practice in Criminal Courts in the State as on the date of notification
- For OCs/ BCs: Rs.600/-
- For SCs/STs: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the SLPRB website.
Age Limit: for AP police Jobs 2019
Candidates age should be less then 42 Years.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for AP Police Recruitment 2019: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination
How to Apply for AP Police Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the post through the official website (the direct link is given below) on or before 31 October 2019.
|Last Date of Online Application||31/10/2019|
|AP Police Jobs Notification||Apply Online|