NIT Andhra Pradesh Faculty Recruitment 2020- Get Latest Faculty Jobs Notification for NIT A.P Vacancies 2020. Find Upcoming faculty Jobs in NIT Recruitment 2020 in AP State. Find Faculty Employment Job Alert for National Institute Of Technology Andhra Pradesh. Get faculty Career News for NIT AP State Recruitment 2020-21.
Highlights of this Job Notification in AP
- 1 Faculty Jobs Vacancies 2020 – Apply Online in National Institute Of Technology Andhra Pradesh @ www.nitandhra.ac.in/
- 2 Walkin Interview Schedule for Ad-hoc Faculty Jobs in NIT Andhra Pradesh
- 3 NIT Andhra Pradesh Faculty Recruitment Notification 2020 for Adhoc/Temporary faculty Jobs in various departments
- 4 Important Guidelines for Filling Application Form for Faculty Positions
Faculty Jobs Vacancies 2020 – Apply Online in National Institute Of Technology Andhra Pradesh @ www.nitandhra.ac.in/
Visit here for other NIT Andhra Pradesh Jobs on our Portal for AP State:[posts template=”templates/teaser-loop.php” posts_per_page=”10″ post_type=”post” taxonomy=”category” tax_term=”3044″ tax_operator=”IN” offset=”0″ order=”desc” orderby=”date” post_status=”publish” ignore_sticky_posts=”no”]
The faculty Notification is being published for the candidates who are awaiting to Apply Online for AP State Government faculty Jobs. You can get here direct official notification and PDF links for applying for the Faculty Job Vacancies for NIT AP State Recruitment. Apart from the NIT Faculty , you can get here official Notification updates for other government Departments in AP State for the year 2020-21.
Apply here for faculty Jobs in National Institute Of Technology Andhra Pradesh for AP State Government Jobs for B.E/B.tech, M.Tech, MBA, PhD, Master Degree, Engineering degree, Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA, M.Sc, Post Graduation (PG), and PhD Degree holders.
Visit here for the Latest and Upcoming Govt Job Notifications for AP State.
Walkin Interview Schedule for Ad-hoc Faculty Jobs in NIT Andhra Pradesh
(Academic Year: 2020-21)
Department and Date (s) of Walkin Interviews
- Biotechnology 24.07.2020 (Friday)
- School of Humanities and Management
(Management) 25.07.2020 (Saturday) Fore Noon
- School of Humanities and Management (English)
25.07.2020 (Saturday) After Noon
- Chemical Engineering 26.07.2020 (Sunday)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering 27.07.2020 (Monday)
- School of Sciences (Mathematics) 27.07.2020 (Monday)
- Civil Engineering 28.07.2020 (Tuesday) & 29.07.2020 (Wednesday)
- Computer Science and Engineering 28.07.2020 (Tuesday)&
- Electrical Engineering 30.07.2020 (Thursday)
- School of Sciences (Physics) 30.07.2020 (Thursday) Fore Noon
- School of Sciences (Chemistry) 30.07.2020 (Thursday)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering 31.07.2020 (Friday) & 01.08.2020 (Saturday)
- Mechanical Engineering 31.07.2020 (Friday) &
NIT Andhra Pradesh Faculty Recruitment Notification 2020 for Adhoc/Temporary faculty Jobs in various departments
No. NIT-AP/Reg.Off/Adhoc faculty recruitment/2020-21/ Date: 01.07.2020 of NIT NOTIFICATION
Invitation of applications for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment (Academic Year: 2020-21)
Applications are invited for the following Adhoc Faculty positions in the Departments/Schools as specified below:
Essential and Desired Qualifications for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment @www.nitandhra.ac.in:
|Department/Schools:||Essential and Desired Qualifications:|
Essential: First Class in both B.Tech. and M.Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
Desired: Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
|Biotechnology||Essential: First Class in both B.Tech. and M.Tech. or equivalent in Biotechnology
or First Class in both B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and M.Tech. in Biotechnology /Chemical Engineering
Or First Class throughout B.Sc., M.Sc. and M.Tech in BiotechnologyDesired: Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
Essential: First Class in both B.Tech. and M.Tech. or equivalent in respective branch of Engineering or allied branches.
Desired: Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
|School of Sciences and School of Humanities (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English)||Essential: First Class in both B.Tech. and M.Tech. or equivalent in respective branch of Engineering or allied branches.|
|Schools of Humanities –
|Essential: First Class in B.E/B.Tech. (any branch of
Engineering) and First Class in MBA (Full time) or equivalent.
Or First class in Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline) with First Class in M.Com. (Full
time) and First Class in MBA (Full time) or equivalent.Desired: Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
The appointment is purely temporary. The appointment will be terminated by 31.05.2021 or with one month notice whichever is earlier.
• Consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000/- per month with Ph.D qualification.
• Consolidated amount of Rs. 50,000/- per month with ME / M.Tech/MBA qualification.
Job Notification and Walkin Interview Schedule for faculty Recruitment:
|Job Notification:||NIT faculty Job Application Form and Notification|
|Last date to Apply Online:||14.07.2020|
Important Guidelines for Filling Application Form for Faculty Positions
The format of the application form (Annexure – A for Adhoc Faculty), required qualifications and experience are available on the website www.nitandhra.ac.in.
– Selection of Adhoc Positions will be based on an online Interview.
Applications in the prescribed format along with recent photograph and self attested copies of all relevant documents (SSC, Intermediate, UG, PG and Ph.D Certificates, First page of SCI/SCOPUS Publications, Experience certificates, GATE Rank card, Category certificate) as proof of claims, are to be sent on or before 14.07.2020 by email to: [email protected] with no Carbon Copy (CC) mail.
– Hard copy of the application need not to be submitted.
– The list of shortlisted candidates and the Schedule of interviews will be displayed in the Institute website on 20-07-2020.
– The shortlisted candidates will not be intimated individually. All the candidates are advised to see the website www.nitandhra.ac.in frequently.
– The online slots for the interviews shall be intimated by the institute along with the list of shortlisted candidates. No alternative interview slots shall be arranged other than the scheduled slots whatsoever the reason is.
– Selected candidates may have to join immediately by submitting the original documents for verification.
– All appointments are Adhoc and purely temporary.