CFW Jobs 2019: Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2019-20 for Staff Nurse & Consultant Vacancy. CFW AP Govt Jobs Employment Notification for Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Vijaywada Recruitment vacancies.
Highlights of this Job Notification in AP
- 1 Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 for CFW AP Jobs for Consultant Vacancies Details
- 1.1 Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 — CFW AP Jobs for Consultant, Vacancies Qualifications required
- 1.2 Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 — CFW AP Jobs for Consultant, Staff Nurse Vacancies & How to Apply
- 1.3 Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Jobs Opening 2019 Details:
- 1.4 Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Posts Details:
- 1.5 Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Pay Scale Details:
- 1.6 Essential Qualification:
- 1.7 Required Age:
- 1.8 Mode of Selection:
- 1.9 Cost of Application:
- 2 CFW Recruitment → Apply for 501 Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancies
Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 for CFW AP Jobs for Consultant Vacancies Details
1. Consultant, Child Health
2. Consultant, Maternal Health
3. Consultant, Non-Communicable Disease
4. Consultant, Primary Health infrastructure/Administration
5. Consultant, Trauma Care
Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 — CFW AP Jobs for Consultant, Vacancies Qualifications required
1. 10 years of working experience in the relevant field.
2. Postgraduate degree in the relevant field from a recognized university is mandatory.
3. Candidates working in public and private sector in relevant filed will be given weight age.
4. Candidate must have good knowledge in the relevant filed.
5. Must be fluent in the Telugu language.
6. The added weight will be for working experience in the relevant field in remote areas.
7. Salary is negotiable
Commissioner Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2019 — CFW AP Jobs for Consultant, Staff Nurse Vacancies & How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their bio-data to email@example.com on or before 5th August 2019 by 5 00 PN/ The date of interview will be informed to the respective mail lDs.
Last Date – 05/08/2019
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare AP Recruitment Vacancy
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare AP Recruitment 2019 → 155 Staff Nurse Vacancies: Govt of Andhra Pradesh, Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP has displayed 155 vacant seats for Staff Nurse posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official CFW Notification can send their Application Form on or before 05th March 2019 with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original CFW jobs notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Andhra Pradesh job portal for govt jobs 2019 or Sarkari Naukri in Andhra Pradesh.
|Organization Name||Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||AP Govt Jobs|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 21, 700/- per month|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Staff Nurse||Candidates must have acquired Intermediate and General Nursing and Midwifery, and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing council of India are eligible to apply for the Staff Nurses post.
|Name of the Post||Age:|
|Staff Nurse||Candidates age limit should be less then 40-45-50 years.
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Academic Merit of Class 10th.|
|Candidates should have to pay application fee which is Rs. 500/- for Open Category/ OBC Candidates & No Fee SC/ ST and PH candidates Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft payable at Vijayawada drawn in favor,of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to, along with the relevant documents. to the following venue:
|Name of the Post:||Last Date for Submission Of Online Application :|
CFW Recruitment → Apply for 501 Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancies
– Health Medical & Family Welfare Department , Government of AP, Office of the Commissioner of the Health and Family Welfare, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh has displayed 501 vacant seats for Civil Assistant Surgeon posts on temporary & contractual basis in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official CFW Notification can send their Application Form on or before 15 February 2016 with the help of details mentioned below –
CFW Vacant Post Details:
Total No. of Vacancies – 501
Name of Post – Civil Assistant Surgeon
1. Under DPH & FW – 472
• Srikakulam – 47
• Vizianagaram – 20
• Visakhapatnam – 41
• East Godavari – 77
• West Godavari – 44
• Krishna – 28
• Guntur – 28
• Prakasam – 34
• Nellore – 26
• Chittoor – 20
• Kadapa – 15
• Anantapur – 54
• Kurnool – 38
2. Under the Control of APVVP – 29
• Srikakulam – 01
• Vishkhapatnam – 02
• East Godavari – 01
• West Godavari – 03
• Krishna – 02
• Guntur – 01
• Chittoor – 15
• Kadapa – 01
• Anantapur – 01
• Kurnool – 02
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on the performance of candidates by Merit.
Candidates minimum age must not be less than 18 years & maximum age must not be more than 39 years for OC as on 01/ 07/ 2015. (Upper Age Relaxation of 03 years for Ex-Serviceman, 05 years for SC/ ST/ BC, 10 years for PH)
Candidates must have acquired MBBS Degree registered with AP Medical Council (APMC registration is compulsory though they have registered with MCI or any other Medical Council).
Way of Applying:
Candidates must send their Application Form in format mentioned in the Notification along with Attested xerox copies of all the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Experience (if any), Caste certificate (if any), self attested envelope of size 12×26 cm with Postal stamp Rs. 35/- in an envelope superscribed “Contract Basis Recruitment -2016 – Application for the post of CAS” & send it to the following address –
District Medical & Health Officer (Respective District)
Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Receiving Application Form: 15/ 02/ 2016 up to 05:00 pm.
Date for Display of Merit List & Calling Objections: 19/ 02/ 2016.
Date for Submission of Objections if any: 22/ 02/ 2016 up to 03:00 pm.
Date for Publication of Selection List: 24/ 02/ 2016.