Ongole Army Recruitment 2019: Chennai Headquartered Recruitment Zone Guntur will be conducting Army Recruitment for districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam at POLICE PARADE GROUND, ONGOLE (AP)
Visit here to apply online for other types of defence recruitment in central government of India. Follow this post to Join Indian Army. Visit here if you want to know where the Army Relation Bharti is being conducted. BSF Bharti recruitment , CRPF bharti vacancy and ITBP job vacancy could also be good option for you if you are keen to join in any type of Indian Army.
Visit here for Army Open Bharti 2019
Highlights of this Job Notification in AP
- 1 Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Ongole in AP 2019 for Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam
- 2 ARO Guntur Army Bharti 2019
- 3 Required Documents to Attend Army Rally Open Bharti:
Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Ongole in AP 2019 for Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam
Welcome on our Army Web portal. Candidates who are searching for a job in the Indian Army. Here is good news for them. Because of Indian Army Publish a new Jobs Notification for Andhra Pradesh State by Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai. The Rally will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Guntur at Police Parade Ground, Ongole Andhra Pradesh.
All important Details like educational qualification, Age, Selection process, important dates, How to Apply & Documents are providing in the below section. Candidates advised that they read all the information carefully before applying for these vacancies.
Indian Army Recruitment Ongole: Bharti Details
|Organization Name:||Indian Army|
Recruiting Office, Guntur
|Army Rally Venue:||Police Parade Ground, Ongole|
|Starting Date||17 May 2019|
|Last Date of Online||16 Jun 2019|
|Bharti Date:||05 July 2019 to 15 July 2019|
ARO Guntur Army Bharti 2019
Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Guntur from 05 July 2019 to 15 July 2019 at POLICE PARADE GROUND, ONGOLE (AP) to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from seven Districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam in Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk, and Store Keeper Technical, Soldier General Duty and Soldier Tradesman categories.
Candidates will have to apply online only, on the official web site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 17 May 2019 to 16 Jun 2019. Admit cards will be issued online after 19 Jun 2019.
Applicants are requested to bring their admit card, application & documents mentioned in the admit card at the rally site. The date and time of reporting at the rally site will be mentioned on the admit card. Print out of admitting the card can be taken from 20 Jun 2019 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates are advised to carry their Admit Card and documents in waterproof transparent document sleeves/sheet protection to cater for guard against damage due to inclement weather.
Andhra Pradesh Army Bharti Qualification
- Soldier General Duty All Arms-Class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject for boards following grading sys min of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade
- Soldier Technical & Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) Nursing Assistant VET 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
Applicants should have 10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms 10th Pass)(i) CIass 10th Simple Pass
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should
have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms 08th Pass)(i) 8th Pass. CIass 8th Simple Pass (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject
Army Rally Open Bharti Age Limitation:
- For Soldier GD post candidates age limit should between 17 1/2 to 21 years as on date of army rally.
- For Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerks/SKsT, Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary, Soldier Tradesmen posts candidates age limit should between 17 1/2 to 23 years as on date of army rally.
Mode of Selection in Army Rally Bharti:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in online written test, physical & medical tests in the rally.
Required Documents to Attend Army Rally Open Bharti:
- Domicile certificate
- Birthday certificate
- Cast certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- NCC certificate (if any)
- 12th mark sheet (if required)
- Relation certificate (if any)
- Passport size recent photographs
- Any sports certificates
- Charter certificate authorized by village sarpanch
Physical Fitness Test Details in Army Rally Bharti:
- 1.6 Km Run
- Pull Ups
- Balance & Jumping
- 9 Feet Ditch
- Medical Test
How to Apply for Ongole Army Rally Recruitment?
Candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The direct link is given below.
Steps To Registration Online
- Log on to www.joinindianarmy.gov.in
- Read the all information carefully & Click on-Apply Online-.
- “Click here, fill the necessary info
- Complete the Registration and Click on “Submit”.
- Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- After 10-15 Days Login to 01st Day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card.