AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Recruitment 2021 for AP Govt Jobs. Get Latest Jobs Notification for Career and Vacancies for Tutor posts. Find Upcoming Tutor Jobs in AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment. Find Employment Job Alert for AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Recruitment, Andhra Pradesh government. Get Career News for Tutor Jobs in AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2021.
Highlights of this Job Notification in AP
- 1 AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2021 Apply for Tutor Job Vacancies
- 1.1 AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Job Opening 2021
- 1.2 Qualification for AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Vacancies 2021
- 1.3 Age Limit AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Recruitment 2021
- 1.4 Application Cost for AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Job Vacancy
- 1.5 How to Apply for AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy 2021
- 1.6 AIIMS Mangalagiri Jobs Notification & Application form
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2021 Apply for Tutor Job Vacancies
AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Recruitment 2021- AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor recently publish a new job notification for Tutor posts. Candidates who have required eligibility for Tutor Post can apply for this post on before 24/01/2021 qualification for this recruitment is MD, PhD.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Job Opening 2021
Organization Name→ All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh
Name of Post → Tutor
Number of Vacancies → 06
Job Location → Mangalagiri
Job Type → AP Govt Jobs
Pay Scale → Rs.90,000/- per month
Qualification for AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Vacancies 2021
Candidates have required MD, PhD Qualification
|Type of Candidates||Qualification|
|For Medical Candidates||Essential:
A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in Part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (3) of the Act. Individuals must have completed one year of compulsory internship.
Candidate with MD/ Ph.D. from recognized University/ Institute in the concerned subject will be preferred.
|For Non-Medical Candidates||Essential:
A postgraduate qualification e.g. Master degree in the discipline/ allied subject.
A candidate with a PhD. from a recognized University/ Institute in the concerned subject will be preferred.
Age Limit AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Recruitment 2021
Candidate age for AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2021 should 35 year old. Age limit should applicable as per government rules for reserve categories.
Application Cost for AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor Job Vacancy
Candidates should pay AIIMS Mangalagiri Tutor application fees for General/OBC Rs. 1000 and Rs.500 fees applicable for SC/ST/PWD.
The application fee is to be made to AIIMS Mangalagiri:
|Name of Bank||State bank of India, Mangalagiri|
|Name of the account holder||OPD Receipt, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri|
|Name of the Account Number||38321557910|
How to Apply for AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy 2021
The Candidate should bring the following original documents along with the duly filled in application form (given as Annexure I) and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of interview at the Institute (to be arranged in the following order):
1. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.,)
2. Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.,)
3. Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
4. Two recent passport size photographs. 5. Class SSC/ 10th & 12th Certificates.
6. MBBS/ M.Sc (Marksheets & Degree Certificate)
7. MD/ DNB/ Ph.D. certificates, if any
8. Experience Certificate, if any
9. FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate) in case of MBBS candidates graduated from outside India.
10.Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council for only for medical graduates.
11.Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/ SC/ ST/ PH) (*Candidate should belong to a non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC and required to get the latest issued certificate).
12.Copy of NEFT Details in original.
13. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in-services candidates will not be permitted for an Interview, without a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
14.The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/ Instructions.
15. All candidates, who want to avail the benefit of reservation/ age relaxation/ exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority in support of their claim for reservation- exemption of fee and relaxation of age.
The walk-in-interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
|Venue||Conference Hall, First Floor, OPD Block, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Closing Date to Apply||24 Jan 2021 05:00 PM|
|Walk-in Date & Time||27 Jan 2021 11.00 AM Onward|
|Reporting at AIIMS Mangalagiri||27 Jan 2021 8.30 AM|
AIIMS Mangalagiri Jobs Notification & Application form
Last Date -24 Jan 2021 05:00 PM