Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority Recruiting for Program Officer Posts. | Check Latest 2020 Govt Employment Jobs Notification through APSDMA.
Highlights of this Job Notification in AP
- 1 APSDMA Notification 2020: Nomination Applications are invited for Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar
- 2 APSDMA Recruitment for Program Officer Vacancy
- 3 APSDMA Jobs Opening 2020 Details:
- 4 APSDMA Posts Details:
- 5 APSDMA Pay Scale Details:
APSDMA Notification 2020: Nomination Applications are invited for Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar
APSDMA has published a new notification on their website for inviting applications for nomination to the award: Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar.
Apply Online for Nominations for Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar.
Government of India has instituted an annual national award called ‘Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar’ to recognize the excellent work done by individuals and institutions in the field of Disaster Management.
2. The applications for the award for the year 2021 have been invited. The applications can be filed online on the website “https:lldmawards.ndma.gov.in”. The last date of filing of the application is 31 Aug 2020.
3. You are requested to give wide publicity to the award in your State / UTI Organization by creating a link of SCBAP Puruskar Portal “https:lldmawards.ndma.gov.in” on the Website of your organisation to encourage maximum nominations of deserving individuals/Institutes.
4. Candidates can also self-nominate themselves.
The applicant must have worked in the area of Disaster Management like Prevention, Mitigation, Preparedness, Rescue, Response, Relief, Rehabilitation, Research, Innovation or Early Warning related work in India.
The application must be accompanied by details of the work done in disaster management and must highlight achievements in any one or more of the following areas:
Only Indian nationals and Indian institutions can apply for the award.
For institutional awards, voluntary organizations, corporate entities, academic/research institutions, response/ uniformed forces or any other institution may apply for the award.
Criteria for Award
• Saving human lives.
• Reduction in impact of disasters on lives, livestock, livelihoods, property, society, economy, or environment.
• Mobilisation and provision of resources for effective response during disasters
• Immediate relief work in disaster hit areas and communities
• Effective and innovative use of technology in any field of disaster management.
• Disaster mitigation initiatives in hazard prone areas
• Capacity building of communities for response and risk reduction.
• Early warning and dissemination of disaster risk information to people on real time basis.
• Scientific/ technical research and innovation in any field of disaster management.
• Post-disaster recovery and rehabilitation.
• Continued functioning of critical infrastructure and basic services during disasters.
• Creating awareness among the masses for preparedness and risk reduction.
• Any other area related to Disaster Risk Management.
Procedure for Applying
The applications shall be filed online on www.dmawards.ndma.gov.in
To see detailed instructions for filling up the online application click “help” on the menu bar above.
Any Indian national or institution can nominate a candidate for consideration for this award. Candidates can also self-nominate themselves.
Nomination would be considered only after final submission.
The last date for filing of application for the year 2021 shall be 31st August 2020.
Date of Announcement
The award shall be announced on 23rd January on the birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
APSDMA Recruitment for Program Officer Vacancy
APSDMA Recruitment 2020 → Walk in for Program Officer Vacancies: Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority has displayed 01 vacant seats for Walk in for Program Officer posts temporary contract basis. Desirous candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the APSDMA official notification can walk in interview on 21st December 10:30 am with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read APSDMA University original job advertisement before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our AP job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari vacancy in Andhra Pradesh.
|Name of the Post
|See below table
|AP Govt Jobs
|Name of the Post:
|No of the Posts:
|Name of the Post:
|Name of the Post
|Candidates should have acquired Master degree in social sciences from recognized University(required-advanced degree preferred), in addition knowledge of Research Methodology and Basic Statistics will be desirable.
|Name of the post:
|Candidates age should be less then 35 Years.
-Upper age relaxation should be as per govt norms.
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Interview.
|Interested & eligible candidates can walk in interview. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:-
|Date & time of interview:
|21/12/2018 at 10:30 am