District Court West Godavari Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer (Outsourcing) Posts. Check Latest 2020 AP Govt Employment Jobs Notification for District Court West Godavari, DLSA West Godavari, Civil and Sessions Courts in West Godavari District. Get All details including job notification and application form to apply for vacancies in District Court West Godavari.
You may want to check more jobs in various courts in India for which you should visit here to get all the latest information about District court recruitment going on in different district courts in Indian states, including Andhra Pradesh. Apart from District courts, you may find other government jobs in West Godavari by visiting the link.
Visit here for all upcoming recruitment under West Godavari Courts
Highlights of this Job Notification in AP
- 1 West Godavari District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 → Stenographer Jobs Notification, Application Form. Graduates Apply for Jobs at PRL *. District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru
- 1.1 Stenographer Vacancy: Required Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Maximum Age Limit for Stenographer Post:
- 1.3 Stenographer Vacancy: Important Points:
- 1.4 Documents Required: Copies of documents to be enclosed to the application:
- 1.5 Jobs Notification and Application Form for District Court West Godavari Recruitment:
- 2 West Godavari District Court Recruitment 2020 → Personal Assistant Vacancies:
West Godavari District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 → Stenographer Jobs Notification, Application Form. Graduates Apply for Jobs at PRL *. District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru
APPLICATIONS FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER (OUTSOURCING) Vacancy for PRL. District Judge, West Godavari, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh.
Post Name: Stenographer (Outsourcing) – 1 Post (SC-W)
Last date to Apply: 10th November 2020
Stenographer: Monthly Salary
Rs.15,000/ P.M. (Remuneration)
Stenographer Vacancy: Required Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
a. Must be a Graduate from any recognized University.
b. Must have passed Typewriting Examination in English by Higher Grade conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
c. Must have passed in Shorthand Examination in English by Higher Grade conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Maximum Age Limit for Stenographer Post:
- As on 01-07-2020 the candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 34 years.
- The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of S.Cs., S.Ts., and B.Cs is 5 years and 10 years in case of candidates of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen as per existing Rules, subject to maximum of 44
Stenographer Vacancy: Important Points:
- Preference shall be given to the local candidates i.e., persons living in the same station or near by Place.
- The person must have medical fitness and mental alertness for holding of the above said post.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience in the relevant field.
- The tenure of the appointment of the Outsourcing basis is 1 Year from the date of joining duty subject to extension given by the Government from time to time.
Documents Required: Copies of documents to be enclosed to the application:
1. Date of Birth certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
2. Nativity Certificate issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
3. Academic qualification marks lists, Pass certificate, Provisional certificate, and other certificates to prove their professional skills if any.
4. Two Passport size photographs, out of which one should be affixed on the application form.
5. A self addressed stamped envelope (for ordinary post).
Jobs Notification and Application Form for District Court West Godavari Recruitment:
|District Court, West Godavari, Eluru, A.P|
|Employment Notification Publication Date:||Dated 15.10.2020|
|Name of the Post:||Stenographer (Outsourcing) (01 vacancy)|
|Job Notification and Application Form:||Notification and Application Form PDF|
|Last date to send application form:||The last date for receipt of applications is upto 5-00 P.M. on 10.11.2020.|
* PRL Full form for courts terminology: Physical Research Laboratory.
West Godavari District Court Recruitment 2020 → Personal Assistant Vacancies:
West Godavari District Court has displayed 02 vacant seats for Personal Assistant (Steno-Typist) posts in III Addl. District Judge’s Office (FTC) Court, Bhimavaram & IV Addl. District Judge’s (FTC) Court, Tanuku, W.G. Dist. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official West Godavari District Court Notification can send their Application Form in the prescribed format on or before 6th February 2017 with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original West Godavari District Court job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Andhra Pradesh job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Andhra Pradesh.
West Godavari District Court Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 02
Name of the Posts: Personal Assistant (Steno-Typist)
Candidates should have Intermediate examination conducted by A.P State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination, Typewriting & Shorthand Examination in English by Higher Grade conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Candidates age limit should not be more than 34 years as on 01/07/2016.
– Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC, ST, BC & for more information refer the notification.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with two passport size photographs out of which one should be affixed on the application form, self addressed stamped envelope (for ordinary post), all relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification should be addressed to the following address:
West Godavari, Eluru.