Highlights of this Job Notification in AP
- 1 District Coordinator of Hospital Services Guntur Recruiting for 22 Nurse, MO, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Jobs Notification through DCHS Guntur.
District Coordinator of Hospital Services Guntur Recruiting for 22 Nurse, MO, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Jobs Notification through DCHS Guntur.
District Coordinator of Hospital Services Guntur Recruitment 2018 → Nurse, MO & Other Vacancies: Office of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, APVVP, Guntur has displayed 22 vacant seats for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other posts on contract basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the DCHS Guntur Official Notification can attend the Interview on 31st October 2016 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original DCHS Guntur job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our AP job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Andhra Pradesh.
District Coordinator of Hospital Services Guntur Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 22
Name of the Posts:
1. Orthopaedic Surgeon: 01 Post
2. Anaesthetist: 01 Post
3. Casualty Medical Officer: 02 Posts
4. Staff Nurse: 02 Posts
5. Nursing Orderlies: 02 Posts
6. Radiographer/ C.T.Scan Technician: 02 Posts
7. SNCU Paediatrician: 02 Posts
8. SNCU Staff Nurse: 03 Posts
9. SNCU Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
10. SNCU Supporting Staff: 01 Post
11. NRC Nutrition counselor: 01 Post
12. NBSU Staff Nurse: 04 Posts
For posts 1 & 2 candidates should have acquired MBBS with PG Degree.
For post 3 candidates should have acquired MBBS Degree.
For post 4 candidates should have acquired Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery must be registered with Nursing Council.
For post 5 candidates should have acquired Pass in 7th class.
For post 6 candidates should have acquired Intermediate with CRA certificate.
For post 7 candidates should have acquired MD/ DCH/ DNB.
For posts 8 & 12 candidates should have acquired General Nursing & Midwifery Course.
For post 9 candidates should have acquired Diploma in Computer Application.
For post 10 candidates should have acquired 5th class pass M.Sc Food.
For post 11 candidates should have acquired Nutrition B.Sc (Home Science) with relevant experience.
Candidates age limit should not be more than 40 years as on 30/09/2016.
– Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ ST & BC candidates is applicable.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application along with attested copies of all certificates, address & contract phone number to the following address:
District Coordinator of Hospital Services
APVVP, GGH Campus, Guntur.
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21/10/2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/10/2016.